Thursday, May 28, 2009

so a few things:

1- my near and dear friend angie took me out to dinner tonight at one of my favorite SA,TX hotspots, sushi zushi (shout out) we had a feast!!!! a tuna tower, edamame, two california hand rolls, four pieces of salmon sashimi, two pieces of unagi, a favorite roll, and a boston roll later, we were full, full, full! it was amazing.

2- i went and picked up job apps today (wah, wah, wahhhh). sad b/c that means i'm here all summa, but i need money. here or in chicago, i NEED a job. i am even applying to urban outfitters. please someone come and save my little art school soul. ppl are cracking up b/c even though it's a shit job, i realllly want to work at a movie theater! i mean, come on ppl, FREE movies. that would save me hundreds of dollars a year.

3- so you think you can dance is back!!! yayyy! it started up again last week and tonight was my first 2009 fix of none other than MIA FREAKING MICHAELS. aka: my favorite person ever. (besides amber tamblyn of course)

4- i found some pictures from chris park from forever ago! maybe i'll go tomorrow...


No comments: