Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So...except for my first night back, which was spend with my loves molly, bri, and georgia, and when i got to see kait the next day, SA,TX has be SO BORING. So tonight I pulled out my old watercolors that I've had since i was just a babe in germany and made some postcards and cards. my friend annie has her 21st (whoopwhoop) coming up and the neighbor girls are turning 7, 7, and 3 next week. Apparently i am mad obsessed with balloons. haha. ALSO! MY 21st is coming up later this summer (august 21) and since my sister won't be in the country, (she is moving to london) i bugged her to buy me these shoes i lovedddd at anthropologie. $245 to $30? yes, please! enjoy the pics!





5 comments:

SheSaidFollowMe said...

Dear Jillian, those are very pretty pictures

Taylor Yves said...

so cute. watercolors, shoes, postcards, you!

jenna alice said...

can you make me a postcard puhlease? they are beautiful. i want to frame them.

jillianleigh said...

yes ma'am! send me your address, love!

jenna alice said...

my address is :
901 S. Plymouth Ct #302
Chicago, il 60605

thank youuuu!!! ahaha