Saturday, July 4, 2009


so, i never really elaborated on lake tahoe and here i am posting about my next trip! i am in lillian, al, population...100? haha, no, definitely more than that, but still, very lower alabama. let's jkust say i had to drive over 45 minutes to go to barnes and noble. gasp. but in any case, there was a point tonight where i was sitting on the pier(for those of you who don't know i am at my grandparents house and they live on the bay) watching the younger kids shooting of fireworks and i turned and *gasp* more foreworks. i kept turing, all the way around, more and more fireworks. i was surrounded 360degrees by fireworks and it was so magical. fireworks make me so happy. they give me little morsels of hope and inspiration. that is so effing cheesy, but even more so true. i want fireworks at every big event in my life. anyway, just thought i'd share. :)

No comments: