Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I don't know what's been going on with me lately, but i have been SO LAZY. For the last 2 or 3 weeks I have done nothing. I need to apply for jobs, I need to enjoy chicago before it's freezing, I need to be young and live wildly, but I just sit in my house, sleep-in, watch a movie or two, watch a season of weeds, stay in my robe, clean a little, that's it. Don't get me wrong, I've gone out a few times, but it was all stuff that could fit into like 4 days, as opposed to like 16 days. I think it's because most people still aren't back in the city? I want to blame it on that, since when i'm in texas and people are there I'm always out and about, but i need a good kick in the ass to get me up and going. My mom and cousin are coming up in a week, so maybe that'll get me out of this funk. for christ's sake, my 21st birthday is in 10 freaking days and I have no real plans and could care less. My life needs a makeover.

2 comments:

jenna alice said...

well.... at least your watching weeds... :)
we need to hang out.
i'm thinking next week... this week is crazy busy for me.
i'll call you for sure.

Emily Barnard said...

Maybe you need to do too much?

Your body went on strike!

I want to turn 21 with you.